Bangkok (Thailand) – August 6, 2017 (travelindex) – Live a life of privilege and discovery at the top end of Thai society. In the heart of Bangkok, check into the heritage-rich luxury of Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel and ignite inspiration. Valid now until 31 December 2017.
Discover the timeless beauty of exotic Thai culture in a uniquely themed 02-bedroom suite, reflecting an intriguing historic period from Thailand’s past, with a “Suite Chic” package that includes additional indulgences such as:
– Complimentary round-trip Airport Transfers in a BMW 7-Series limousine
(valued at THB 4,600)
– THB 5,000 net credit for use of Food and Beverage and Spa Treatments
– Daily 60-min massage per person
– Complimentary access and privileges at Le Royal Club Lounge
– Ruen Thai Themed Suite A lustrous wood-panelled suite styled after the glorious Ayudhya era: THB 40,000++ for single occupancy / THB 45,000++ for double occupancy.
– Rattanakosin Themed Suite Pays tribute to the founder of the Chakri Dynasty and the original Bangkok, King Rama: THB 50,000++ for single occupancy / THB 55,000++ for double occupancy.
Each suite features an experience bathroom with deep soaking tub, creamy marble, priceless decorations and indulgent amenities. Blending seamlessly with the enchanting décor, modern technology is fully integrated—including flat screen televisions, high speed internet access, personal fax machine, DVD and CD player, and IDD telephone.
Elevate your experience exploring resort-like pool, fitness + spa, and award-winning modern French, Thai, Japanese, Cantonese and International dining. All at the city’s vibrant heart, nearby fashionable malls and entertainment and steps from the skytrain.
Reservation + full payment required 24 hours in advance.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact +66 2 650 8800 Ext. 4050 or e-mail us at Reservations.Bangkok@lemeridien.com or visit http://www.plazaatheneebangkok.com/hotel-deals
Director of Marketing Communications
Tel: +66 2650 8800 ext. 4047
Marketing Communications Manager
Tel: +66 2650 8800 ext. 6243
Tel +66 2650 8800 ext.6250