Indonesia’s Leading International Travel Fair to be Held in June
Bali, Indonesia, May 16, 2021 / TRAVELINDEX / The 7th of Bali & Beyond Travel Fair (BBTF) will be held on June 8 – 12, 2021 at the Bali International Convention Center (BICC) Nusa Dua, Bali face to face and virtual. This annual event is deemed important to be held even though it is full of adjustments because of the tourism industry, the heartbeat of Bali, the gateway to Indonesian tourism must still be maintained strategically.
In connection with this, the Bali’s tourism stakeholders held a talk show, “Road to BBTF 2021” recently as a series of preparations as well as the opening a discussion for which invited reliable speakers and was taking the topic : “Challenges and Opportunities of Indonesia’s Tourism”. Various angles has been raised for which were expected to provide complete information related to the government regulations, especially regarding the opening of Bali as “Pilot Project” and an overview of the opportunities and challenges we face to re-open the borders of foreign tourists to Bali.
The speakers at the talk show as well as the Press Conference presented:
- Mr. Tjokorda Oka Artha Ardana Sukawati – Deputy Governor of Bali.
- Mr. I Ketut Ardana – Chairman of the BBTF 2021.
- Mr. Dewa Kadek Rai – Regional CEO of Bali & Nusa Tenggara Garuda Indonesia.
- Mr. Ida Bagus Gede Sidharta Putra – Representative of the Green Zone & Chairman of the Regional Tourism Promotion Board (BPPD) of Denpasar City.
- Mr. Oriol Montal – General Manager of The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali.
- Mrs. Dyan Gitaloka Santhi Sst. Par. – Public Relation & Institutional Committee Bali Wedding Association.
The event was hosted by the Moderator as well as the BBTF Media Coordinator Committee, Mrs. Yoke Darmawan.