Bangkok (Thailand) – March 11, 2014 – Travel and tourism industry organisations and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to successfully promote the travel industry in Asia Pacific can submit entries to the 2014 Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Gold Awards until April 30. The Awards presentation will take place during the PATA Travel Mart, in September in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
To reflect PATA’s commitment to responsible tourism, a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) category has been introduced this year.
- Winners will be entitled to leverage the prestigious PATA Gold Awards Winner logo on their websites and collaterals
- The highlights of the winning entries will be on display at the PATA Travel Mart for delegates to enjoy
- Award recipients will be featured in the winners’ showcase booklet
- Winners also attract valuable media coverage in various PATA communications channels including News@PATA, press releases and social media
Judged by panels of experts, the Gold Awards recognise exceptional achievement in seven categories:
1) Marketing (six Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
2) Environment (three Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
3) Corporate Social Responsibility (one Gold Award)
4) Heritage and Culture (two Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
5) Education and Training (one Gold Award and one Grand Award)
6) Marketing Media (nine Gold Awards)
7) Travel Journalism (four Gold Awards)
Sponsored by the Macau Government Tourist Office (MGTO) for the past 19 years, the PATA Gold Awards set industry standards for excellence and innovation.
PATA Gold Awards details, brochure, entry form and information about past winners are all available at www.PATA.org/goldawards.